- PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED.
- Personal Information You Provide to Us. We and our service providers collect Personal Information in order to provide our website to you, or because we are legally required to do so. If you do not provide the Personal Information we request, we may not be able to provide you with our website or service your order. You may update or revise your Personal Information by contacting us at www.CUSTOMBACKGAMMON.com or through your account. By using our website, you may be required to provide us with the following types of Personal Information:
- Contact Data. Contact data includes your name, phone number, e-mail address, and mailing address. We use contact data to send User’s information about our company and our website or in response to the services requested by Users. As a User, you consent to receive communications from CI electronically, but have the ability to opt-out of receiving future emails about our company and other services. To be removed from receiving any mailings, you may contact us at sales@CUSTOMBACKGAMMON.com. Users cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with us or our website. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any “Contact Us” request as well as administrative, maintenance and operational emails (for example, in connection with a password reset request). As a User, you agree that all communications, disclosures and notices sent to you by e-mail shall satisfy any requirement that notice be provided in writing.ii. Transaction and Demographic Data. We collect transaction information about your purchases and inquiries to fulfill orders or for our general business needs. We may also collect demographic and preferences data about your usage of our website, your interests, your location, your goals or needs, and any other information relevant to the provision of our website.
iv. Financial Transaction Data Only Provided to Third-Party Payment Processors. In order to complete sales by phone or online, CI (for phone orders only) or its payment processors collects credit card or other payment information to complete User orders. All payment processing is completed by third-party payment processing companies and is subject to their applicable privacy policies and other terms.
- THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION.
If you submit or we collect Personal Information through our Website, then such Personal Information may be used in the following ways: (i) to provide, analyze, administer, and improve our Website, (ii) to contact you in connection with our Website and certain services, notifications, events, programs or offerings that you may have registered for, (iii) to send you updates and promotional materials that you have registered for, (iv) to identify and authenticate your access to the parts of our Website that you are authorized to access; (v) for recruiting and human resources administration purposes, and (vi) to protect our rights and/or our property and to ensure the technical functionality and security of our Website.
- License to utilize Image of Products. You authorize and allow CI to use the image of your products purchased from CI for advertising and sales purposes.
- ACCOUNTS AND PASSWORDS.
When you register as a User of our Website, you will be required to provide us a user name and password. Providing a user name and password will allow you to create a user account to access, download, use, or purchase products or services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user’s name and password. You are responsible for all uses of your account and password, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account. In such an event, you will need to provide us a new password. You may access or correct your account information that we maintain by logging into your account on our website or contacting us at CUSTOMBACKGAMMON.com.
- HOW WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We reserve the right to retain any Personal Information as long as the Personal Information is needed to: (i) fulfill the purposes that are described in Section 4 (The Purposes for Which We Use Personal Information), and (ii) comply with applicable law.
- DATA SECURITY.
The security of Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION BY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES OR ADVERTISERS.
- ELIGIBILITY; COMPLIANCE WITH CHILDREN PRIVACY ISSUES.
- HOW WE RESPOND TO DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS.
We do not currently respond or take any action with respect to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of Personal Information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services.
- INTERNATIONAL VISITORS.
- YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS.
The state of California provides its residents with certain rights concerning their Personal Information. This section describes how you may exercise your rights for Personal Information that we collect through the Website and offline.
- Categories of Personal Information Subject to California Privacy Rights.
In accordance with California law, we collected (through the Website and offline) the following categories of Personal Information within the preceding 12 months:
- Identifiers such as your name, alias, email address, mailing address, IP address, and online identifiers;
- Information that you provide as part of a transaction including phone numbers, credit or debit card numbers, and other information (if provided by you) specified in Cal. Civ. Code s. 1798.80(e);
- Commercial information, including records of products or services purchased or other purchasing histories;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including information on your usage of our website;