User Accounts. Users may be required to establish a user account and log in to the Website in order to purchase Products or use other Services. You acknowledge and agree that you will be responsible for each and every access or use of the Website with your user’s name and password, and that CI is authorized to accept such user name and password as conclusive evidence that you wish to use the Website and Services, including, without limitation, to purchase Products. CI has no responsibility to monitor the use of your user’s name and password and is not liable for any unauthorized use of your user name and password.
Grant of Right to Use Services. Provided that you remain in compliance with all terms and conditions hereof, grants to you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use the applicable Services offered from time to time on the Website. All other rights in and to the Website and Services (excluding title to Products purchased by you), including, without limitation, all Website Content (defined below), including any goodwill associated therewith, are retained by CI.
Terms of Sale for Products.
- Advance Payment. For orders placed online through the Website, payment is made at the time the order is placed.
- Returns and Repairs. Any requests for returns or repairs will be handled in accordance with CI’s Return/Repair Policy in place at the time of the return/repair request, the terms of which are incorporated herein by reference (the “Repair Policy”).
- Shipping. Products will be shipped in accordance with CI’s Shipping Policy (the “Shipping Policy”) in place at the time of shipment, the terms of which are incorporated herein by reference.
- Cancellation. An order once placed and accepted by CI can be cancelled only with CI’s written consent and under terms which will reimburse CI for any loss, cost, or expense attributable to the cancellation. You acknowledge that any cancellation charges assessed in order to reimburse CI for its losses, costs, and expenses are not to be construed as a penalty. You shall remain liable for any orders cancelled and not consented to in writing by CI.
- License to utilize Image of Products. You authorize and allow CI to use the image of your products purchased from CI for advertising and sales purposes.
Warranty. All of our Backgammon Board sets are covered by a 5 Year Limited Warranty of our Turkish Manufacturer for defects caused by its fault. The foregoing limited warranty shall be contingent upon your payment in full to CI of all amounts due for the applicable Products. EXCEPT FOR THE FOREGOING WARRANTY SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION, CI MAKES NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS OR PROMISES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE QUALITY, PERFORMANCE OR FREEDOM FROM DEFECT OF THE WEBSITE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, ALL OF WHICH ARE SOLD AND/OR PROVIDED “AS IS.” WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING SENTENCE, CI DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. EXCEPT FOR THOSE IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IF ANY, THAT CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, CI HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND THOSE WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF USAGE OF TRADE OR COURSE OF DEALING. THE LIMITED WARRANTY CONTAINED HEREIN SETS FORTH YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IN THE EVENT OF A DEFECT IN THE PRODUCTS.
Links to Other Web Sites and Resources. At certain places in the Services, “links” to other website addresses and resources may be accessed. The links are for convenience purposes only, and the inclusion does not imply that CI endorses these websites. Such external websites contain information created, published, maintained or otherwise posted by institutions or organizations independent of CI. CI does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or quality of information available from other websites. Use of any information from other websites is voluntary, and reliance on it should be undertaken only after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, timeliness and quality. CI is not and will not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused, or alleged to be caused, by, or in connection with, the use of, or the reliance upon, any information, content, goods or services available on or through any third-party websites, including resources linked to this Website.
Force Majeure. CI shall not be liable for failure to deliver or delay in performance where such failure to deliver or delay is due, in whole or in part, to any cause beyond CI’s reasonable control. Further, CI will not have any liability for any loss caused by any interruption of telecommunications, utility, Internet-hosting, or network-provider services, software viruses, any software or technology designed to disrupt or delay the Services, act of God, strike or other labor shortage or disturbance, fire, accident, war, terrorist act or civil disturbance, failure of normal sources of supply, act of government, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of CI.. In the event of such delay, the time for performance shall be extended by a period of time reasonably necessary to overcome the effect of the delay.